Thursday, June 25, 2009

Your Prayers Resquested

As some of you might know both of my grandparents have been in and out (grandma more in than out) of the hospital for the last month. After almost a weeks at home she was admitted again to ICU- renal failure, congestive heart failure, infection, ect... Our prayer request is for wisdom for the Doctors dealing with her. Favor with the staff that is overseeing her care (we had some not pleasant experiences), for a full and speedy recovery, and strength for the family that has had their lives flipped upside down for the last month.
Thanks!
last October my grandparents and their great-grandchildren

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Carmen. I will absolutely be praying for your family. Please keep us posted. As someone who is extremely close to her grandmother, I know what you are going through and I will be lifting you up every day.

    ReplyDelete