Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy 6 Months Vince!!!

Here is some info on my charming 6 month old. He loves to smile/laugh. He shares his sunshine with the world:) For 90% of the day he is happy go lucky and smiley... the other 10%? Well he goes to the other end of the spectrum! He can sit up on his own and hold it for awhile. He is a master raspberry blower and can almost fit his entire fist in his mouth! He loves to snuggle and slobber on your shoulder. His favorite activity is his excersaucer. Happy 6 months sweet boy- we love you!

1 comment:

  1. 6 months??? Really??? Please put a brick on that child's head for me. Thank you in advance.