Thursday, November 13, 2008

9 months old!!!!

I am still pinching myself!! Can my baby really be 9 months old!!!! On Monday we went for his 9 month check-up. He got a clean bill of health:) Here are his stats:
Height: 31 inches
Weight: 27 lbs.
Head circumfrance: 19 inches

He is in the 95% and above percentile for all 3 categories!! The Dr. said he was not concerned about the weight because of his height and body frame. He asked how tall Eddie was... "6 feet, but my dad is 6'3" and Eddie's uncle is like 6'7" and we have cousines that range in the 6'3"-6'5" " I replied. Dr said "Mommy, be prepared to have to look up to your son, he is going to be tall!"

Sebastian got his flu shot and his finger pricked for anemia screening. He did so well with both, he is such a trooper!!!

Here are some pics of Sebastian and Napoleon. FYI- He LOVES Napoleon. Napoleon can make him laugh at the drop of a hat, he does not have to do anything, just be there:)



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, He's growing... Trust me small is good. You will soon find baloney is approx the same size as a DVD. VCR's like oatmeal. When you peel the paper back on a woofer, there aren't little people playing instruments. Small = Cute. Big = stress and money.
    Sebastian's pic with Napoleon is priceless. WOLF!!! I bet he's thinking," I could fit in that hole!"

    ReplyDelete