Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trip to Atlanta

My grandfather was celebrating his 80th bday... which was celebrated in pure Zabala style!! True to Tia Lorraine's planning- there was a theme and color coordinated theme- Masquerade with Wine and Navy Blue as the dress attire. It was really nice being able to visit with family and friends. While in Atl. we got to visit Vicki, Steve, John, and Joanie (plus Joanie's mom and brother). We had a wonderful dinner at John and Joanie's beautiful new home!!! Steve was able to celebrate with Redskins fans, their victory :) Sadly my batteries died and I was unable to get pics of our dinner:( Below are the pics of our trip.

Pre-party pics:
Sebastian and Mami


Guita and Tia Simone


Party Time!!!
My Family minus one:( Eddie was not able to travel with us!!!


Grandma and her men!


Papa and Mimi with all their grandkids


"es mi primo, Sebastian" translation- this is my cousin, Sebastian... Cuco loves Sebi:)


The Grandparents and their great-grandkids


I love this picture of the little prince's


The Grandparents, 9 out 13 of their grandkids (plus a couple of spouses), and all 5 of their great-grandkids


Mama's and their babies:)


Angel and I with each other's sons (Sebastian is NOT happy!)


Coto and Lucas


Cousins!!


so who knew I was related to Elvis?


Goodbye Atlanta!!


No comments:

Post a Comment