Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Pavlov's experiment

Sebastian LOVES tractors! Period. When he waits patiently beside me while I am on the computer I reward him with youtube videos of tractors. The two songs that play are Big Green Tractor by Jason Alden and Friend's with Tractors by Rodney Adkins.

Well, we were driving home from our ski trip yesterday. Both boys were asleep in the back. Thre radio was tuned into a local country station in the background while Eddie and I talked. The first few chords of a song played- I register it as a song I hear often, but did not think twice of it. Eddie on the other hand jumps up and starts to turn it down... it is then that I realize it was Big Green Tractor but not before Sebastian who was DEAD ASLEEP did. He woke up and in a really groggy voice cried out "tractor".

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome idea!! I need to reward with songs instead of fruit snacks. :-)

    ReplyDelete